[Public-List] water proof ignition switch

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Mon Apr 15 09:00:38 PDT 2013

I am using a plastic ignition switch.  It has lasted three years now, but is getting funky and the key doesnt come out anymore.  i would just loose the key anyway if I carried it around with me.

I found a really good push to start engine button for a previous boat at a Detroit Diesel shop a few years ago.  Been thinking about looking for another to replace my keyed ignition when it  finally quits this time around.

Glenn
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPad