[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 2553, Issue 1

j_l_brown j_l_brown at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 17 10:35:21 PDT 2013

Benign until proven otherwise at any rate.
I like using them in moderation when nothing else works before breaking out the serious solutions, but they can be hard on the skin.  I wear gloves using them now.

I talked to the boat cleaners for the charter company here the other day because I saw them with so many boxes of them.

They said:
Not good for gel coat, the mr clean ones work better then the cheap ones, but they can dull gel coat and remove wax so not recommended for regular use or hard scrubbing on exterior.

Perhaps there is another mild abrasive in the mr clean ones.

Jeremy

Sent from Samsung Mobile