[Public-List] A 4 problems

Ron Walker rwpsw at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 10 05:42:40 PDT 2013

Good day everyone. I'm looking fir some advice.Late last year I ran up on a sand bar. With my head firmly inserted in my posterior I emptied the fuel tank trying to get her off.
Long story short, I've pulled the head, freed up the valves in the 1st hole and rebuilt the carb.
She runs but the second I put it in gear it bogs down and stalls. I tried adjusting the air fuel screws in the carb but it still wouldn't run.
Ron
Full Measure

Sent from my iPhone