[Public-List] [Racing-List] Wednesday Night Racing + water in ice box

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Mon Aug 12 07:18:06 PDT 2013

Tim,
Crew can probably be drafted for you from among the Association. Last
year I was supposed to host the Canadians but they couldn't make it  . I
got 3 experienced sailors to sign up to sail with me at the Skippers
meeting on Friday night. The weekend is a blast with great sailing and
many A30's gathered at PSA. We hope to see Asylum there.

Mike
Rinn Duin #272