[Public-List] Deck Painting

Richard Mair ramair49 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 04:44:06 PDT 2013

Spider cracks will return if just filled. You  need to grind the area
around them  to a taper until the crack no longer shows. Then use
polyeester resin  and matt. Smallest piece of mat down first working to
largest. Should be able to do it in about 4 pieces. Sand and fair. You can
bring  the mat proud and fair without using compound. It is harder sanding
but a stronger job. I had gone the v  grove method and  they always come
back. We use skid no more oj the nonskid and it stays put guite well.
Richard. 609