[Public-List] Getting mast wires into the boat?

Jeffrey fongemie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 12:05:57 PDT 2013

Thanks Bill.

I'll likely do the same thing. And I think you are right about the self
amalgamating tape over whatever bundle of wires would stop most water.

RE: I rewired my mast a couple of years ago and also used the cable tie
trick. We used maybe 100 cable ties, but the wires inside are silent! It's
been two seasons now and still not a peep. Works great.  Great bang for
your buck on that fix.

jeff