[Public-List] Wires into the boat

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 30 05:05:44 PDT 2013

These are terrific...the only thing that I have found that does not leak.
Like many of you, I led the wires behind the beam into the locker behind the
head and installed a terminal strip. I left the wire long, created a service
loop, so when I take the mast down again, if I have to cut off the ring
terminals, I have plenty of wire left.