[Public-List] gudgeons & pintles

gordon white gewhite at crosslink.net
Tue Dec 17 14:47:48 PST 2013

     Right now I'm not sure about buying "spare" gudgeons and pintles
for my Alberg. I wonder if there are different designs and how to get a
set that would fit my rudder if I needed them, which I do not right now.
And my boat is in the water and I do not plan to haul it in 2014. I
might be able to find a photo of it on the hard if I search long enough
but I do not have one where I can put my hands on it. I did buy a rudder
shoe for $100 just in case I needed one, and the one I bought looks as
though it would fit, though it does need the holes drilled, which I
think I could do.

     If I were absolutely certain I could buy a set that would fit, I'd
do it.

Comments?

  - Gordon White, Brigadoon II (# 275)