[Public-List] Resealing Deck Hull Joint

GregR gregr at nethere.com
Tue Dec 24 20:24:11 PST 2013

Hi Folks,
Thanks again for the input. This group is great!

Gordon,
I'm prepping for the 2014 Single Handled TransPac and everything I've read says the return trip willl be the real test...
And yes I'm in the process of dropping the stick and replacing all of the standing rigging and having a new mast head fabricated.

Michael,
Do you have pictures posted somewhere?

Glenn,
Thanks for the tips on the rudder. I haven't submitted my entry yet but I've made arrangements with work. Looks like there will be at least two Alberg30s making the run next year...

Regards,

Greg