[Public-List] Re-Sealing the Deck to Hull Joint

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Mon Dec 23 16:16:54 PST 2013

Greg,

Are you speaking of resealing the deck to hull joint as you mentioned or just re-bed the teak toe rails?

Saving the old toe rails is dependent on what was used to bed them previously. A heat gun set on low and a thin blade will usually work well to lift them after ALL fasteners are removed.

Michael #133