[Public-List] Alberg 37

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Wed Feb 20 23:59:26 PST 2013

Hello all,

Anybody have experience with our big sister, the Alberg 37?  How do they sail with a short handed, e.g. Singlehanded crew, and do they have specific seaworthiness problems that need to be checked/ corrected?

I've found a little of bit of info on the web that indicates some boats have problems with the hull cracking at the bottom of the hull, and the stem head being weak and breaking, but the comments are not very well documented.

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

Regards
Glenn P.
Dolce 318