[Public-List] Standing rigging question

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 08:50:15 PST 2013

Hi Larry,  Any chance I could call you on  the phone sometime about  your family's Bounty?

A guy is coming to look at Dolce tomorrow, and I suspect he may have in mind trading his Bounty for my boat.  I would be very interested in knowing more about sailing qualities and maintenance issues related to the particular design.

Ahaha, not sure why I want to give up the A30, I think I have come down with the Wintererous Bigboatitius bug again.  this afflicted me years ago and has apparently laid dormant in the back of my brain for many years.

Thanks,
Glenn
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPad