[Public-List] Standing rigging question

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Fri Feb 8 08:55:53 PST 2013

Hi Glenn, Looked at a Bounty II on the hard before we bought our A-37. The
bilges are quite a bit slacker than on either A30 or 37, so expect her to
heel more in a given wind, with less form stability.

That said, doesn't make it less seaworthy, just more easily heely

You could name it Austin, then you'd have an Austin Heely ; )

John