[Public-List] Stern squat.

Joe Fernandez jfride at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:49:49 PST 2013

The Odyssey has lead ballast (my spec sheet lists 4,200 lbs) and is a
masthead (not fractional) rig. I have a 1965 article describing the
then-complete hull plug construction, but I don't know to what extent the
Odyssey influenced the Alberg 30 (or vice-versa).

Any other Odyssey owners on the list?

Joe
1969 Odyssey 30 yawl, currently berthed Ventura CA