[Public-List] stern squat

Jason S mpcylinderheads at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 18:33:13 PST 2013

I am in the process of doing the same thing. My entire berth had to com off
to remove lid. Once lid is off sanding and cleaning is easy. I am about to
buy a quart of FDA approved epoxy to coat tank and lid. It might be over
kill but its only 60 bucks.....better safe than sorry. I have a thread on
plastic classic forum under projects(search cruiser2b) Has a ton of photos.
I can email them to you directly if you'd like, Hope that helps.

Jason
Svsalacia.blogspot.com
Alberg 30 #457