[Public-List] Rudder Post Bearing

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Tue Jan 15 18:36:09 PST 2013

Hey Todd,  I just retread your post.  If you do not have a bronze rudder stuffing box fiber glassed into the hull, then obviously my early post won't help much.  Last year there were some discussions on the list serve about early boats that have no packing gland.  There were some solutions for this style of boat, and Iam sure some of the owners of older boats will be able to offer solutions about what they did.

Gpb

Sent from my iPad