[Public-List] Can anyone recommend a surveyor in the Norfolk area?

Paul pickpaul at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 21:18:28 PDT 2013

Hi Again!

Anyone have any recommendations for a surveyor in the Norfolk area who
knows his way around an Alberg 30? :-)

At under $10k asking price and a copy of Don Casey's Inspect an aging
sailboat, I'd be tempted to skip it as it could represent 10% of the
purchase price! But I'm going to need one to get insurance. Obviously
survey cost is a factor :-D

Thanks in advance for any info, I'm very excited about becoming an Alberg
owner! I'm driving down from Baltimore to see it tomorrow evening. Wish me
luck.

Cheers,Paul.
703-873-7007