[Public-List] Electric power.

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Mon Jul 15 05:48:12 PDT 2013

Richard,
 Thanks for sharing some real experience with an electric propulsion
system for the A30. I would be interested in hearing how it works out on
you extended cruise.

 A few questions-
  Where you stow and operate the Honda generator and its fuel?

  Is it wired into the system, and where does it exhaust?

  How many solar panels do you have and where are they?

Mike
#272 (Atomic 4)