[Public-List] Engine performance question

Jason S mpcylinderheads at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 07:09:06 PDT 2013

Mine acted like that and found fuel seperated...ethanol fuel had gelled up.
My engine will also stall if I keep choke on after she start though. I only
need choke to get engine fired. Once I start backing off choke she revs
right up...when operating normally. I would check Moyer forums...lots of
solution on their site.
Good luck,
Jason
WWW.svsalacia.blogspot. com