[Public-List] Engine performance question

Jeffrey Randall jcrandall1956 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 09:08:13 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have had similar problems and after rebuilding carb it ran well.  Lazily,
the current fix is to run with the choke out ALL the time.  It is the only
way to keep power.  The vise grip holding the choke is an embarrassing
reminder od needed mx.   I have changed gas, drained and replaced filter,
but nothing except the choke or a rebuild has fixed the problem

Jeff Yankee Star 296

Whoo, hoo new sail just delivered.