[Public-List] gas tank replacement.

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Jul 18 11:04:39 PDT 2013

Bonjour Jacques -

I have a plastic/nylon tank made by Tempo; you can probably buy one through
Marine Outfitters in Kingston.   Ask for Dave Wilby at 1-888-732-8883

My Alberg 30 #426 is also a liner boat.  It has factory installed wheel
steering and it looked to me like I can't get the tank out without
dismantling the steering and removing the engine.

If Tempo's are no longer available, I hope Dave can help you find another
type that can work.  He'll also know custom fabricators near you.

Cheers

Gord #426 Surprise