[Public-List] Can you ID this fitting?

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Jul 22 13:33:44 PDT 2013

Hello David -

Suncor's fittings are similar to the Danish Blue Wave fittings - they use
three hardened steel cones exterior to the wire.  Your fittings seem to have
internal cones (roughly fitted) so are in the StaLok/Norseman family.  I'd
guess they're older Norseman's, judging from the slimmer upper fitting.

Just a guess.

Gord #426 Surprise