[Public-List] Moving to Annapolis-looking to crew

Avery Boyer averyboyer168 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:44:00 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I will be moving to Annapolis in a month for school. I will be forced to
leave my beloved 1967 Pearson Wanderer behind due to financial and
logistical constraints. As a result, I'm looking to crew on similar sized
boats. I'd love to crew on an Alberg, but I am open to all possibilities,
"classic plastic" and otherwise. I am a very enthusiastic sailor, and I
have a good bit of experience on 25-30 foot boats, mostly Alberg designs or
similar. I am not very up on small technicalities yet, and so I would
likely be a poor choice for a racing crew unless your willing to do some
training. I am, however, a fast learner. I have a bit of experience
navigating bays and coastal waters. If anyone needs a weekend or occasional
crew member, or knows someone who does, give me a call.

Avery
Pearson Wanderer #102
SV "Loon"

607 216 2188