[Public-List] Water Tank

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sat Jul 27 11:40:58 PDT 2013

Their reply sounds a little fishy and self-serving. For one thing, gel-coat is made with polyester resin, not epoxy. Polyester resin does leach into the water, but that's also what our original tanks are made of.

George

Sent from a primitive pocket computer. Please assume all errors are due to that.