[Public-List] Cockpit Coamings

Brian Zinser bzinser at lssu.edu
Sat Jun 22 11:25:24 PDT 2013

I also use Dolphinite or the Interlux equivalent which is about $10 less
per at. I have #134 and my boat has quarter round between coaming and deck.
Michael Connolly just visited me and he noticed that my coamings are two
pieces of teak while his boat is one piece. Our boats are one number apart.

Brian Zinser