[Public-List] Cockpit Coamings

Jeffrey fongemie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 11:04:44 PDT 2013

On the advice of someone I know with a Triton, I don't have any bedding
compound behind my combings. It makes it easy to pop them off the boat to
refinish them in the winter. I don't see water rushing into the cockpit
under them either. There have been times when a wave floods the deck some
water will sneak under, but then we're getting wet anyway in those
conditions.

-Jeff Fongemie
#116 Seagrass

http://picasaweb.google.com/fongemie