[Public-List] Holding tank vent

Randy Katz randy.katz50 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 13:00:36 PST 2013

Greetings, Glen,

I ran my vent tubes (2 of them) from the holding tank (in the same location
as yours) through the bulkhead and up into the dorade over the toilet. No
bad smells fliter back to the cockpit. The photo in the A30 collection of
ideas and photos shows vents at the bow, forward-- what about water coming
down them during heeling?

I prefer my way-- it's a shorter run for hoses and doesn't involve piercing
the hull. Jamming the hoses up into the dorade was a cinch.

Hope this helps,
Best Regards,
Randy Katz
#249 Bellingham/Seattle