[Public-List] Insulating the icebox

Michael Grosh dickdurk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:59:58 PDT 2013

I use a couple of 3 gallon buckets deep frozen (removed from buckets). I
only halfheartedly cool down stuff going in, usually do not precool the
box, and make little attempt to limit access.
After years of dealing with OE 1 1/2 days worth of chill, I am tickled to
death with 1 weeks service, without having to be...parsomonious.
I have pretty easy access to dry ice in St. Michaels if I were to get
really ambitious.
MichaelGrosh
I used the Lowes blue stuff also, filling in with foam in a can, trying to
leave a path for condensate between hull and outermost foam batt.