[Public-List] Painting below water line

Glenn brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Wed May 1 14:19:48 PDT 2013

Hi Dwayne,

I checked onto industrial barrier coats a month ago or so and found a good epoxy two part coating at Benjamin Moore.  Price worked out to 2 gallons mixed for around $200. (1 gal resin 1 gal catalyst) a lot cheaper than the 'marine' coatings on the market.

Also I switched to interlux Trinidad hard bottom paint 6 years ago. Love the stuff.  I got 5 years out of first bottom job and virtually no residue was left when I repainted last spring. Takes two gallons though todo a proper job

Gob
Sent from my iPhone