[Public-List] Recent sailing videos-- supporting the women -

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Mon May 13 18:40:32 PDT 2013

Well I am doing my bit, but it takes so long for them to get old enough to buy one !!

Sarah on the main is 11, and then Grace is almost 13 - blue hat on the rail. The other woman (in the pit) is my sister, and she races an Pierson Ensign (another Alberg design). My wife races teh overnights that we do. We do that generally as a family :)

http://youtu.be/y2xIabMudHw