[Public-List] Mast beam

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Fri May 31 11:21:31 PDT 2013

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 07:40:02AM -0400, Mike Lehman wrote:
> I don't think push the sag out of a beam in the liner boats, but you
> can stop its progress.

I dunno about that. Every fall when I take my mast down, the doors work
properly again. I think that I'm going to put those 5/16" bolts, and
bulkhead support under the liner on my to-do list for this winter
(though getting the bulkhead support under the liner seems like quite
the challenge--good thing I've got all summer to figure out how to do
it)

-Kris

--
Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/