[Public-List] Cockpit coaming

Brian Zinser bzinser at lssu.edu
Mon Nov 25 05:20:10 PST 2013

On 11/25/2013 6:54 AM, Bill Boyle wrote:
> Anyone have thoughts on removing the coaming?  I need to take mine off and repair/replace/refinish.  I'm thinking of using a drermel multimate with a metal blade on to cut the bolts.  I should be able to slide that tool between the wood and glass.  It's that or a crowbar.   What do you think?
>
> Bill
> 129

I have #134. You can easily reach every bolt. Need to deal with the fuel
tank vent on the starboard side. Otherwise should be an easy job to
remove bolts. Should have a screw (or two) in the cabin that will need
to be removed too. Then it is just a little pressure to remove provided
it is just bedded with Dolphinite.

Brian Zinser