[Public-List] 2014 Single Handed Transpac web site

Glenn brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Mon Nov 25 05:39:03 PST 2013

http://sfbaysss.org/shtp/

Ahoy there!

I see the 2014 Single Handed Transpac race documents have recently been released on a new web site (see above).  Starting date is June 28, San Francisco to Hanalei Bay, Kauai.  Last time around the race committee said if three or more Alberg 30's could enter, they would  create a class trophy.

I know several people on the west coast have expressed interest in the past.  Anyone up for participating as a fleet???  I hope to sign up... Will be sailing down to SF from the Seattle area late May or early June to satisfy the preliminary offshore requirement.

Anybody want to join in?

Regards,
Glenn Brooks
Dolce 318