[Public-List] Factory installed wheel steering

isobar at verizon.net isobar at verizon.net
Wed Oct 2 19:12:34 PDT 2013

   Gord... How about this?  You can comment on how successfully the RCN
   made the modernization to CF, with the petty officers becoming
   sergeants, commanders to colonels, and donning the elegant green
   uniforms. You can suggest the USN do the same, and wait for the
   approving cheers. You'll be the hit of the evening.
   Bob Kirk (curmudgen)
   p.s. The only time (except for one delivery) I ever drove wheel
   steering was on the Battleship USS Iowa.