[Public-List] Factory installed wheel steering

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Oct 2 17:21:54 PDT 2013

Thank you Larry

I've started the job; I reckon the worst of it will be the very tight access

I'll report later.

I won't be able to work on it this weekend; the USN has invited the RCN to a mess dinner commemorating the establishment of their service during their revolt.  A posse of we Canadian officers are heading down   Its a fair honour and I'm looking forward to it.    I'm struggling for something witty to say about the event but am not coming up with anything.

Gord #426 Surprise