[Public-List] Factory installed wheel steering

isobar at verizon.net isobar at verizon.net
Thu Oct 3 06:46:02 PDT 2013

   John...Yes, I knew about the Navy restoration and was happy to see the
   return to heritage. Since it was a sensitive subject, I wouldn't have
   brought it up otherwise; but all's well in the end and I couldn't
   resist ragging on Gord.
   Also, pip pip and all that, I see the Army are getting their pips
   back... Bob