[Public-List] Factory installed wheel steering

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Oct 3 06:53:28 PDT 2013

Oh I don't mind a bit of ragging!  Besides, it gave me a chance to get up on
my soap box....

Yes, the pongo's got their pips back... Symbols mean a lot in the service.

'The Pongo's' is what we call the Army... My wife said to me 'what does the
Army call you'?  'Gee, I dunno', I replied.  She said 'Arrogant, I assume'.

Gord #426 Surprise