[Public-List] Spreader Material

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Oct 7 12:50:03 PDT 2013

I think Krista will be back, for visits at least.  I think they're leaving
the boat south but they'll be back.  Krista works with me and we're brewing
a project for next year.

Lisa Slack sent me the blog link but I've lost it - could you send it to me?
Last I heard they were in Sandy Hook but that was ages ago.