[Public-List] Sink hose and seacock size?

John Boor mahseer at kos.net
Sun Oct 13 04:37:40 PDT 2013

Jeff.

I would look at replacing the sink drain with a smaller Dia output tube or
put the reducer right at the drain .  If not available then a 2in seacock
would be my second choice,  with a hose reduction you run the risk a
blockage at reduction point if it is at sink end you should be able to
clear.

John Boor