[Public-List] Chartplotter project

Chris chris.herrnberger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 08:44:12 PDT 2013

If you get on the opcn list you will find support as a few have gone down this road and some off the initial rendering issue have been resolved based on the Linux variant used. A more powerful board of which there are many choices really would be better, but, since you want this board, well what can I say except you have me vote and best of luck.

At some point will be doing the same except as a ships main computer, on a more powerful board and serving as the integration point for all nav and com instruments. Wx, AIS, GPS, depth, speeds, ships log, alarm system personal and engine etc. Its really not that hard as most of the code is already available, and the hardware selection is stellar.

Ch