[Public-List] Chartplotter project

Dominic Amann dominic.amann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 09:03:43 PDT 2013

Thanks, and I have had good experience with the Pi board so far. The
Raspbian OS has been quite well optimized, and hardware acceleration is
decent - sometimes exceeding the performance of much more powerful
processors. I also like very much the low power it consumes. I will enable
blanking and power-down for the screen.

I see also that the good folks over at OpenCPN have resolved most (if not
all) the porting issues.