[Public-List] Coring and liner

Glenn brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Fri Oct 25 23:10:48 PDT 2013

Brian,

My boat is #318, built 1968.  It has balsa core decks.  Not sure about others.  I remember Gordo I think commenting a year or two ago that the masonite resists water intrusion pretty well and lasts forever.  Balsa does also, if it stays dry.  Water turns it into a black squishy mess...(I learned from personal observation!)

Glenn

Sent from my iPad