[Public-List] Forestay attachment fitting

Andre Ballowe efficientair at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 12:53:18 PDT 2013

Glen,

Yes having spent 53 years here, somethings are just taken for granted, like
the weather.

Thank you for the multiple responses, I do have a target to race in the
single-handed transpac to Hawaii in 2016. Much to prepare.

I will have to make a phone call to Port Townsend Foundry on Tuesday as
nothing is that specific on their web site.

Do some of the Albergs, as I have noticed on some Tritons, have in lew of
the forstay fitting, the forstay connected to the bow chain plate, then
what looks like a plank extending a foot or two on the deck and about
eighteen inches out past the bow with some sort of roller on it.

Thanks for the info,

Andre

*Andre Ballowe*
Solutions for Energy Savings