[Public-List] Trailer

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Tue Sep 10 08:33:21 PDT 2013

Bryan,

I have heard of two Alberg 30 owners who have trailer launched their boats.
This is not without difficulties as D on Campbell has pointed out. I had a trailer built for my A lberg and designed it to be a lift off trailer as I didn't wish to put the electric brakes or the wheel bearings into the water.

Generally speaking unless you KNOW that you will always have a suitable ramp to launch your Alberg 30 I would consider the Alberg 30 too large and deep a draft to trailer launch as a routine.

Michael #133