[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 2657, Issue 2

Glenn brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Tue Sep 17 09:02:09 PDT 2013

The A 30 shoe casting is pretty big, I was able to drill out the rudder pin hole a few years ago to accept 5/8"  stock, which might be big enough for the A35 rudder post.  Assume it is either 1" or 1 1/2" stock...  If bigger, then maybe wise to consider a larger shoe.

Glenn B.
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPad