[Public-List] Cockpit Coaming

Brian Zinser bzinser at lssu.edu
Sat Sep 28 09:29:42 PDT 2013

I have hull #134 and the removal is pretty easy. The coaming boards are
bolted on. You can reach the bolts from each locker. Mine also hav a screw
through the coach roof side inside the cabin which screw into the coaming.
And, in my case I also have two teak mounts for the larger/forward winches.
The coaming is also screwed into those blocks and is also bolted through
the smaller fiberglass winch mounts aft. On the starboard side I also have
the gas tank vent which is copper and needs to be disconnected in the aft
locker. If they have only been bedded, it is just a matter of
unbolting/screwing and applying a little pressure and they should come
right off.

Brian Zinser