[Public-List] Cockpit Coaming

Brian Zinser bzinser at lssu.edu
Sun Sep 29 16:21:34 PDT 2013

I have hull #134 and I have the quarter round. It appears to be teak.

Michael Connolly has either hull number #133 or #135 and his coaming is
slightly different than mine. I believe he has told me that his is one
piece. My coaming is two teak boards. There is a small trianglular piece
that is fit on the bottom from the cabin to about the first winch block.  I
think Whitby probably fabricated the coamings based upon what raw material
they had in the yard at the time.