[Public-List] Cockpit Coaming

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sat Sep 28 09:58:30 PDT 2013

Todd,

Here's a fourth variation:

I used a strip of neoprene gasket material at the top edge between the
hull & outboard side of the coaming. I also caulked the deck-coaming
joint, because water was sitting in there.

The neoprene gasket was much easier to handle than dolomite. I got it
with adhesive on only one side, and put that against the fiberglas.
Removing and replacing the coaming was much easier the next time.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org