[Public-List] Winterizing Atomic 4

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 28 20:08:35 PDT 2013

Bill

A thought on the antifreeze, perhaps you might want to consider the purple RV stuff for the engine.  It goes to a lower temperature.

As to my potable water system, I just drain it and make sure that the pump, etc are free of most water.  Using cheap vodka would be worth considering, after you get as much water as possible out.  If all you use the water for is cleaning then the RV stuff would do well.

Jim Davis
Privateer Isa Lei

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall