[Public-List] Pullman/Folding Sink

Dominic Amann dominic.amann at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 05:04:21 PDT 2014

This looks like something one could make fairly easily. The sink itself is
just a stainless steel bowl. The bracket I think could be laid up in
fibreglass, perhaps using a 3d printed mold.

Then one has the opportunity to improve on the design by incorporating the
waste collector in the bracket as a one-piece.